Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are still terms that come off as intimidating for most people. We keep hearing about Bitcoin crashes, or as media like to put it, ‘A bubble bursting’. Even though cryptocurrency fluctuations are a real issue for those conducting trades this way, it’s still too soon to talk about a potential end in sight. Today, there are more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies in the world, with Bitcoins being the most prominent.
With the rise of the number of mobile casinos and their relevance, came a need for Bitcoin mobile wallets that allow those who possess such currencies to have them on the go. When playing for Bitcoins, you play for real money and have no doubt about it. It’s also easily among mobile payments top 10.
How to Use
Making cryptocurrencies is an interesting process that warrants tomes upon tomes of explanation that could never fit into a humble article such as this one. Instead, we’ll focus on how you can spend them, which is the more interesting part, at least if you’re not that tech-savvy. We don’t really care if you’ve been farming them day in, day out or just bought them with cash. Here is how you can invest them in some great games with high RTP scores:
- Bitcoins exist either online or in an e-wallet. The first is faster and requires no download, but the second is safer, and also the way to go if you plan on paying for casino games.
- Download an e-wallet app to your smartphone. There are a lot of apps that serve Bitcoin. Some of them are for Android, and some are for iPhone devices. However, there are those that exist on both platforms, some of them being Bither, BRD and Edge. These are the best payment apps to get in 2019, so you don’t need that Apple Pay
- Locate a casino that accepts these top mobile payments. They are not that few in number anymore, so you’re in luck!
- Deposit your coins. You will get casino credits in return, and then the real fun begins.
It’s difficult to say which Bitcoin app is the best mobile payments app to get, so check them out individually. They only differ slightly. However, we can tell you that this cryptocurrency has the best mobile withdrawal methods. You can either take your winnings in the form that you invested them in or find an online exchange service and convert your coins into a more traditional currency.
Advantages of Bitcoin
There are a few reasons why Bitcoin is one of the top 10 mobile payment companies 2019 will have to offer:
- No banks involved. This decentralised currency is based on blockchain technology and peer-to-peer communication.
- The safety of your money is guaranteed thanks to the aforementioned technology.
- Instant transactions. Don’t worry about where you are or how many coins you would like to invest. Transactions take place instantaneously.
Only two real downsides exist. The first one we’ve already mentioned, and that’s instability. The other disadvantage is the overall number of merchants that accept this payment method, although most of the UK accepted it.
Find a casino with excellent deposit bonuses, and drop some Bitcoins there. Odds are, they will be accepted, and you will be spared the hassle of surfing the Internet for casinos willing to take your business.