Having originated when the Internet hit its peak, it is safe to state that PayPal (PP in short) was one of the original e-wallets to be induced into the online gambling industry. The mere fact that the company is still in operation till date is a clear indication that they mastered the right formula when introducing their services into the online community. The most alluring factor of this payment solution is the fact that it uses a secure data encryption technology, which goes a long way in protecting your private information.
If you’ve never come across the term ‘PayPal’, you might be wondering what it entails. Well, do not fret for this review is set to delve into all the entities of the online payment solution. From the definition of the e-wallet to a detailed guide on how to make deposits and withdrawals and its pros and cons, you will be ready to kick-start your gaming at the best online PayPal uk mobile casino games vodafone pay for it.
Now, allow us to take you through the first step – a detailed PayPal definition.
What Is PayPal?
If you haven’t figured it by now, PayPal is an online banking option that allows you to purchase goods and services on the web. In detail, PP allows you to link your bank account to a safe account with them in a bid to channel cash from your bank account to your casino account. Hence, you will only reveal your bank details to the PayPal account, which translates to anonymity at a uk mobile casino games vodafone pay for it gambling site when it comes to your bank information.
As if that is not enough, there is no rocket science when it comes to using this e-wallet, quite the opposite. Gambling sites affiliated with this payment option are quite straightforward to use, but just before we go into detail, it is critical to comprehend how the company rose to become one of the best banking methods online.
A Trip Down Memory Lane
A glimpse into the online gambling community and you will not fail to see gamblers opting for PP as their preferred payment option. But just before you conclude that the payment solution has been around for decades, hence the ever-growing popularity, it is critical to note that the company saw the light of day not so long ago (1998 to be specific). Coincidentally, this was the period when the Internet was making a breakthrough not to mention the multi-billion enterprise we have today – online gambling.
As the old wise men would put it – the early bird catches the worm. And in this case, PayPal is the early bird, which began as Confinity, a company founded to develop security solutions for mobile devices at the time. By 1999, Confinity merged with X.Com, a move that not only catapulted the company into mainstream recognition but also saw the conception of the brand PayPal.
It is, therefore, not surprising that eBay, a popular online auction site purchased the company. And if you ask us, PP’s efforts to scale up their services gained momentum after eBay took control of the company. Are you in doubt? Today, PP boasts in a clientele base extending to over 200 million, a fact that earns them a profit of not less than $11 billion per annum.
Now, that you are conversant with the company’s background, be part of the PP community by making your casino cash deposit via the banking method. Here’s how to go about it.
Deposit via PayPal – A Step by Step Guide
Before you opt for PayPal as your preferred payment option, it is critical to begin by creating a PP account by visiting the company’s main website. And if you are in love with speed, you will most likely than not love the sign-up process due to its simplicity. While you are on it, ensure you verify your account by providing the required documents in a bid to eliminate any cash limitations.
Once this is done, proceed by:
- Settling for your preferred online gambling site. Ensure that you opt in for the best PayPal casino uk mobile casino games vodafone pay for it in a bid to experience an unforgettable gaming session.
- Register as a member of the set and in a bid to add thrill into your casino session, ensure you claim any welcome offers available.
- Identify the deposit option to kick-start the process of funding your online casino account.
- Select your first mobile casino PayPal deposit. This step is critical especially if the site offers a first deposit bonus.
- Opt for PayPal as your preferred payment solution, a move that will automatically refer you to your PP account.
- Here, you will complete your payment in a bid to commence playing your favorite casino games.
The Withdrawal Procedure
Similar to the deposit procedure, withdrawals are a walk in the park. But just before we get into the nitty-gritty, it is crucial to note that acceptance of PayPal as a deposit method at some gambling sites does not guarantee its acceptance during withdrawal. Since it is convenient to use the same method for both deposit and withdrawals, ensure to go through the terms and conditions of the site you are gaming at.
But to those casinos that accept PP as a withdrawal method, select it and proceed by keying in the amount you wish to withdraw and you will receive your cash within 3-5 business days. Do note that the more transactions you make, the faster your withdrawals. For instance, long-standing PP users can receive their cash into their bank accounts almost instantly.
But one may wonder, what is all the hype about gaming at a mobile casino PayPal? The next category will most likely than not answer this query.
Fun Is Inevitable at PayPal Casino Mobile
In the ever-evolving online gambling industry, we tend to focus on the entertainment that casino games can provide us. Hardly do we ever give a thought to no matter how exhilarating the games are, a thrilling gaming session cannot be achieved if one is unable to access a simple payment method at a particular site. And this is where PayPal comes in. Casinos affiliated with the payment solution are guaranteed to offer exquisite entertainment due to the following examples:
- PP provides an anonymity factor. In essence, your banking information remains anonymous to your mobile gambling site since you are only required to provide these details when creating a PayPal account.
- PayPal mobile casinos are safe from any fraudsters lurking in the web. This is highly attributed to the fact that your bank details are anonymous to the websites you opt to game at.
- It is simple to use for it eliminates the need to key in long card digits when making money transactions to your preferred online casino.
- PayPal mobile casino offers a wide range of games including slots, roulette, blackjack, bingo, poker, live dealer games, and jackpots.
- Some sites offer you a chance to win free cash for simply using PP as a banking method. This is pretty advantageous especially if your aim is to make the most out of your gaming session.
As much as PayPal casino mobile loom with advantages, nothing is perfect. On that note, let us look at some of the cons you are likely to encounter when you opt for PP as a payment method.
The Other Side of the Coin
- The process of linking your bank account or credit card to your newly opened PP account is lengthy.
- One thing is certain, USA is the primary market for PP. Sadly, USA residents cannot use PP to partake in online gambling activities.
As you can see, the pros completely outweigh the cons, hence assuring that PayPal casino mobile is not a bad place to be. And since we want you to commence your PayPal casino gaming session on a high note, below are answers to the frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use PayPal at all mobile casinos on the web?
No. This is because PP has very stringent rules regarding which casinos they partner with. Moreover, some countries limit the use of PP in gambling activities. Key among these countries include USA and Australia.
What other e-wallet alternatives can I opt for?
If your favorite mobile website does not offer PP as a banking method, you can opt for Skrill or Neteller, which are popular e-wallets in the gambling industry.
Are there fees attached to PayPal transactions?
Good news, there are no fees attached when making PP transactions. However, this is exclusive to currency conversions and cross-border money transactions.