The Future of Mobile Casino Games
The rapid growth of mobile-based actions has impacted the Online Gambling market as well as the land-based casinos at large, that experts believe mobiles to be the predominant mode of accessibility in the near future. While smart devices cannot totally rule out the desktop usability of secondary storage, larger screen size, or the traditional value of land based casinos and such criterion, the portable access of feature rich slot machines as well as other casino games are reaching a greater audience at the moment. The future can have a greater impact on social media as well, with many casinos employing logging in with social media.
Deposits, Bonuses and Withdrawals Via Mobiles
As far as free no deposit mobile casino games go, it’s usually the same as you would get in web based casinos. Sometimes, you can win special rewards for downloading a casino mobile game or application or avail special offers on purchases and activities done via mobile. This is all to encourage the masses to play, and the “on the go gaming” provision, does its best to impact greater profits by increasing the number of users by hundreds even thousands. It’s recommended you always check the promotions section of a casino website to find out about latest ongoing offers.
Depositing and Withdrawing real cash is also very easy. Today casinos employ an expansive range of options for payment and withdrawals. You can deposit using your credit/debit cards or use eWallets, such as Neteller or Skrill, and use the documentation to get your winnings transferred to your bank or eWallet. It’s quick, efficient and practical.
How Mobile Casino Works
The initial phases of online gambling saw the emerging trend of complete web-based casinos having a responsive site and facilitating simplistic no deposit mobile slots uk to be accessible via multimedia phones. Real money winnings could be transferred to the bank via net banking gateways. With the innovation of iPhone and Android, there saw a rapid transformation as mobile phones soon becoming the lifeblood of our daily activities, from, communication, work to entertainment. Predominantly, software developers like NETENT and Microgaming largely dictated the trend, by bringing to life impactful games like Mega Fortune and Mega Moolah respectively. This ushered in a new generation of high-end cross-platform apps and free online mobile casino games. Moreover, provisioned the availability of wider options of graphical and feature-rich slot machines, dealer gaming, blackjack, roulette and sports betting. Users could win hundreds and thousands real cash, by just playing on their mobiles, which is still very exciting for them.
The interface of the mobile casino is usually same as web-based ones, only there may be some layout variations to justify the screen size with comfortable viewing and navigation. It works conventionally, you have to sign in, with an email account, and with AI phones nowadays, it comes with auto suggestions on many devices making the signing-up a matter of few taps.
With new age devices from the family of iPads, iPhones, or Android and Windows, having a flatter hierarchy than how it was even 7-8 years ago, even the basic of configurations and cheapest models can live up to the system requirements of top-notch games or apps. This makes its availability more widespread.
Android or iOS—Your Mobile’s Operating System Has a Role to Play
Today, predominant mobile phones and tablets are run by either Android or iOs operating systems, next in line are Windows, Linux and Blackberry. A massive selection of titles is available that can be accessed with all kinds of devices. However, there are also dedicated apps and games that are specifically designed for iPhone users or Android users that can be purchased or downloaded for free from either Apple’s App Store or Google Play Store.
However, if you have not yet upgraded to the touch screen version of smart devices, and own one of those multimedia retro models with smaller touch screens or ones with keypads, it’s even possible that you can access a handful of online gambling sites and games if you can install or have pre-installed Java software. The choices available for no deposit mobile slots uk titles for Java phones are lesser than the smart device massiveness, but it’s not that it’s not available at all.
While mobile games are always fun and stress-busting, keep a note of clearing your cache and cookies from time to time, especially if you play a lot on your phone or tablet. Cache and cookies are a part of online streaming, but not clearing them regularly can crowd your phone’s memory, drain your battery and slow it down. The
Most Popular Slots to Play on Android, iOs & Other Devices
- Starburst is a renowned video slot title developed by Net Entertainment under the Netent Touch collection. This is a 5-reels, 3-row and 10-paylines slot machine, set around a jewels and galaxy theme. With the Starburst Wild Symbol, giving out free spins, it’s not so huge with features but streamlines on the point of decent winnings with a high RTP rate. It is one of Netent’s “flagship” games, and its simplistic interface helps to run smoothly on most mobile and tablet devices and all kinds of operating systems, other than Android and iOS.
- Mega Fortune is another flagship title by Net Entertainment Productions that is available as a no deposit mobile slots uk. This is a highly popular progressive slot with its star feature being the jackpot that makes Mega Fortune one of the largest paying mobile casino games in the UK, with a value of up to €4,000,000. This 5-reel and 25-payline game is set on a backdrop of the luxury theme. You are in for a treat with two local jackpots, the Champagne symbol featuring as the scatter, getting 3 or of which gives you exciting free spins. There is a bonus wheel, and a Wild symbol denoted by the Yacht, added with a multiplier feature.
Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones is Microgaming’s recent production under their subsidiary company—Quickfire Games, which is based on the HBO television series of the same name. This is a feature rich video slot with 5-reels and 2 versions of paylines of 243 and 15. The game was released in 2015 for both desktop and mobile compatibility that supports the majority of devices and all operating systems. The slot is entirely thematic of the popular series and includes animated graphics, and iconic characteristics such as the Game of Thrones wild symbol, the iron throne scatter that promises handsome payouts, bonus features, and free spins.
- If you are beginning to venture into the world of online casinos, this is one of the names you are willing to hear the most. And if you are pro gambler, then this is probably one of your favorite titles by Microgaming. Mega Moolah is a highly popular progressive slot, spread on 5-reels and 25-paylines, which, like Mega Fortune, is one of the highest paying games with 4 progressive jackpots. The slot has a wildlife theme and offers a wide range of features including free spins, scatters, wilds, and multipliers. So coming to the point of how mobile friendly is Mega Moolah, you can count on the best usability.
Gladiator & Gladiator Jackpot
- Based on the 2000 movie Gladiator, this 5-reel, 3-row and 25-payline slot by Playtech is available in two variations of video (Gladiator) and progressive jackpot (Gladiator Jackpot). This is one of Playtech’s earliest licensed games projecting the company’s endeavor to regulate their productions. Originally released as a web-based game in 2008, the mobile compatible version was released years later, provisioning both the versions. Other than the jackpot, there is no such difference between the two versions, which comes with an entire pipeline of features including a wild symbol, a scatter giving out free spins and bonus rounds and a multiplier that maximizes you wins.
Book Of Ra—Temple Gold
- The original Book of Ra is Novomatic’s first release of the series that also features the Book of Ra Deluxe and Book of Ra 6 later versions. This is one of the most popular titles by Novomatic that can be downloaded for free from App Store for iOS devices, or from Google Play for Androids. You can also play for free at many online casinos in the UK or in your jurisdiction. Themed around treasure hunts, and decorated with a flash of red-golden visuals, this game promises a handsome payout by ways of 9-paylines over 5-reels, and features like wild and scatters, offering free spins.
- Jackpot Giant is a progressive video slot by Playtech, featuring 5-reels and 50-paylines that support fluid game play on diverse, smart devices, of all kinds of operating systems. Themed around medieval giants and Stonehenge, this slot has a wild, scatter, multiplier and 2 bonus features that come with cash prizes, added to the progressive jackpot worth up to 50,000coins.
- Set amidst a dungeons and dragons fantasy theme and spread across 5-reels and 20-fixed paylines, Tower Quest is designed for fluid performance on most mobiles and tablets of Android, iOS, Windows and all. It’s a sharp and crisp game, with compact features including a stacked wild card denoted by the Dark Tower; 2 scatter symbols of the red and blue vials; a bonus feature with several free spin winning opportunities, as well as a 2x multiplier, to boost your wins. Play this no download instant play game for fun or real money at any online casinos featuring Play’n Go titles.
- Aztec Treasures t is a 5-reels and 30-fixed paylines video slot by Betsoft Software. This is a highly popular and rewarding mobile slot that features 3D graphics and flash of colors to personify the Aztec culture. But despite the rich graphic contents, it projects a decent compatibility with diverse mobile and tablet devices. While there have been slot machines of same or similar names, it may be confusing to many, especially beginners who have been recommended it. But what stands out is the compact gameplay, and of course impressive payout and a high RTP rate. You will find the Secret Room bonus game a very interesting feature, that opens a new window for the player, to play the bonus round. The bonus round can be won, with 3 or more heart symbols. There is no wild symbol as such, but the feature is there with the “kiss me wild” reel activated by combining 2 black haired women, and the chief in uniform reels.
- Foxin’ Wins by NextGen Gaming is the first of the series that has two later versions, Foxin’ Wins Christmas and Foxin’ Wins Again. This is a 5-reels and 50-paylines spread on 4 rows. This luxury themed cartoonish slot is presented by the rich and classy Captain Fox, who invites you on a luxury cruise. You can play conveniently via your smart phones and tablets; its rich graphics does not slow it down. This game has a wild symbol, that is denoted by Captain Fox, the scatter symbol, a ship bell, aligning 3 or more of which triggers the free spin rounds. In the first level the wild can only activate on reels 2, 3 and 4, while, with higher levels, it can be anywhere on the reels. The game has a unique “Super Bet” feature that optimizes wins. However, there are no multipliers, but a Gambler feature is there.